About Truesec – A Leading Cybersecurity Company
Since 2005, Truesec has been a native cybersecurity company, driven by one single purpose: Creating safety and sustainability in a digital world by preventing cyber breach and minimizing impact.
Truesec has a single mission: ensuring digital safety and resilience. Trusted globally, our team of experts covers the full spectrum of cybersecurity.
Today, we employ around 300+ employees – and as cybercrime grows, we need to grow. To support that goal, we are now looking for a Technical Account Manager who wants to make a difference in our Managed Detection and Response Team.
Truesec helps customers globally with Attack Prediction Services, Vulnerability Management Services and Managed Detection & Response services for IT and OT environments. Our services are all delivered by skilled security analysis teams that conducts 24/7 attack monitoring, threat hunting, threat intelligence analysis, and threat remediation. Our team of experts works tirelessly to identify and prevent cyber breaches, and to help increase our customers’ proactive cybersecurity defenses. Our goal is to be an extension of our customers’ IT organizations, customizing a combination of capabilities and tooling, tailored to prevent cyber attacks in the most efficient way.
As a key Technical Liaison for our customers, you will play a pivotal role in understanding, analyzing, and presenting insightful monthly summaries of our clients' security landscapes. With a proactive approach, you'll address any service-related challenges ensuring seamless customer experience.
- Engage in monthly operational meetings as an integral member of the customer team.
- Craft and present clear, concise monthly security reports to our clients.
- Act as the primary escalation point for any technical issues.
- Serve as the go-to contact for a portfolio of clients, ensuring consistent communication and issue resolution.
- Provide strategic advice based on customer requirements and match them with Truesec's offerings.
Who we're Looking For: We believe the ideal candidate brings both a deep technical acumen and superior communication abilities, bridging the gap between our clients and internal teams effectively.
- At least 2 years in a customer-centric role
- Quick thinker with the ability to multitask and articulate thoughts coherently
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Familiarity with common cyber threat techniques and malware behaviors
- Proficiency in active directory services
- Good grasp of network architectures and components
- Comprehensive understanding of both server and client platforms
- Hands-on experience with Azure cloud security controls and administration
Eligibility: Given the nature of our work, candidates should hold Swedish citizenship, citizenship within an EU country, or possess a valid Swedish work permit
Join Our Mission Toward a Safe Digital Future
If you truly want to make a difference and make our world a little bit safer, this is the place for you. At Truesec, you'll get to be at the forefront of fighting cybercrime instead of reading about it in the news. This is your chance to be part of an exciting journey in a leading cybersecurity company - and learn from some of the best in their field.
So, are you ready to team up with the most dedicated team of experts and be part of a meaningful mission? Then we are excited to get to know you!