IT threats are increasing dramatically, and the need for cutting edge competence and impact is crucial. That's why we're continuing to develop and expand our Cyber Security team, this time with a new Cyber Strategies Expert.
About Truesec Security Team
Truesec's expert team has a strong drive to deliver top-notch solutions to our customers. You will work together with ambitious colleagues who are at the forefront of new technological development. Through our shared passion and expertise, we influence and make an impact on how the IT sector changes on a regional and international level.
As part of the Truesec Security team, the strategic consultants work with our customers to strengthen their cyber resilience in all aspects in the organization. We work with government agencies, organizations, and leading global companies.
Grow your career and passion
As a consultant at Truesec, you will be part of a unique group of security specialists. We offer excellent opportunities to develop while encouraging your initiatives. If you have strong knowledge and experience in the field of security as well as a driving force and willingness to continue to grow, this is the place to be!
In this role, you will be a part of the Strategic Team within Truesecs Security Team, granting you the opportunity to work with some of the best security specialists in the world. You will help our customers as a strategic advisor in the IT-security architectural domain, as well as supporting the customers on a tactical level in assessing and designing security solutions from an architectural viewpoint.
Some typical activities can be assessing an entire organizations security capabilities and advise on what changes to prioritize and support customers in evaluating suppliers and solutions from a security perspective and advise on ways forward as well as supporting customers in designing security architectures.
Candidates need to be good at communicating with stakeholders in the spectra from developers to senior management in order to advise, translate situations and requirements to designs and roadmaps that could be implemented. You also need to be familiar with security solutions and security best practices in on prem and cloud environments.
You should meet at least four of these main requirements
· Great expertise in IT Security
· Expertise in Information security
· Have great knowledge of on-prem and cloud infrastructure
· Practical understanding of laws and regulations impacts on the IT-security architecture
· Great knowledge and experience of Risk Management
· Great communication skills
· Great knowledge about security mechanisms and existing products
· Being very familiar with frameworks and standards such as NIST CSF and ISO 27000
And these are preferred and great if you know
· Knowledge and experience about Cyber Incident Response
· Knowledge and experience about Cyber Crisis Management
· Knowledge and experience about operational frameworks such as ITIL or Cobit
· Project Management Experience
· Experience from working as a manager in an organization
· Good understanding of procedures and best practices for Secure Life Cycle development
Do you want to make a difference?
The role as Cyber Strategies Expert is based at our Stockholm office, located near Hötorget and the Stockholm Central Station. Truesecs expert team has a strong drive to deliver top-notch solutions to our customers. You will work together with ambitious colleagues who are at the forefront of new technology development.
We look forward to receiving your application!